Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake

От Dave Page
Тема Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Thanks.

> > /ftp/wxwindows should contain *only* the version of
> wxWindows that we
> > release versions of pgAdmin against. The ftp directory is
> mirrored and
> > definitely *should not* have arbitrary versions of wx under
> it. Please
> > remove all except 20030831.
>
> I deleted the new RPMs.

Thanks.

> Because I need some place to upload the packages. If the name
> "jean-michel" is confusing, I will set up a web server
> somewhere else. But this would be sad.
> I upload the build logs to show the wx guys their RPMs don't
> work. Otherwize, they wron't admit it.

I don't mind you using it for that, but 160Mb of logs seems excessive to convince people that there's a problem. What
elseis in there? Are you only uploading logs when things actually go wrong?

Regards, Dave.

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake