Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Lundi 13 Octobre 2003 16:30, Dave Page a écrit :
> I don't mind you using it for that, but 160Mb of logs seems excessive to
> convince people that there's a problem. What else is in there? Are you only
> uploading logs when things actually go wrong?

I deleted previous builds and will upload only daily builds from now in
http://snake.pgadmin.org/jean-michel. Warning: do not use the RPMs from this
directory.

wxWindows packaging scheme is extremely complicated. There are several ports
(base, gtk, gtk2, x11, etc...) and two sets of RPMs for each port (unicode,
non-unicode):

wx-base, wx-base-unicode
wx-gtk
wx-gtk2, wx-gtk2-unicode
wx-x11, wx-x11-unicode

Each set has 3 to 6 RPMs. There are 3 distros (RH, MKK, SUSE). This makes a
lot of RPMs...

Jean-Michel.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
От: blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Сообщение: Re: Impossible to compile pgAdmin3 snapshots