Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY for lightweight replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY for lightweight replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 08:32:04AM -0700, Ted Shab wrote:

> Thanks for the response.
>
> I'll look into both the dblink and iirc.

That's actually only dblink.  IIRC is an acronym, meaning "if I recall
correctly", IIRC.

"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values
or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
(Samuel P. Huntington)

От: Michael Kleiser
Сообщение: Commit / Rollback in PL/pgSQL ?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY for lightweight replication