Re: Select from function for part of column results

От Rory Campbell-Lange
Тема Re: Select from function for part of column results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Oisin

On 03/02/05, Oisin Glynn (me@oisinglynn.com) wrote:
> I have something simlar working on windows in V 8.0
> My select loks like:
>
> SELECT *,function_message_context(inbox.rowid) from inbox;

This works great for a function returning a single column. I'm not sure
how to do it with a function returning more than one column.

st4=> select *, fn_message_context(n_id) from inbox;
ERROR:  cannot display a value of type record

Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2