Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is know issue with OIDS.
You,probably, needed to apply regprocedure_7.4.patch.gz
patch from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/

     Oleg
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Karl Denninger wrote:

> Ok, I found out what was going on with the tsearch2 module and reloading
> after an upgrade to 8.0.1 from 7.4.1
>
> The data now loads cleanly, and selects are fine.
>
> HOWEVER, when I attempt an update, I issue the following SQL command (this
> table has a tsearch2 vector in it:)
>
> update post set invisible='0' where ordinal='2843'
>
> And get back:
>
> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 36476 CONTEXT:  SQL statement
> "select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map,
> public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg, public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =
> map.tok_alias and map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by
> lt.tokid desc;"
>
> Aieeee!
>
> A reindex did nothing.
>
> What did I miss?  Looks like there's something missing, but what?!
>
> --

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

От: Rory Campbell-Lange
Сообщение: Re: Select from function for part of column results
От: Karl Denninger
Сообщение: Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2