Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 08:06:38PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
> > Was Alvaro's commit the only one over the weekend?
>
> I pulled down the CVS logs and verified that it was the only such
> commit.  So the problem is most likely specific to Alvaro's account
> and not a list-wide issue.

Yeah, I guess I should subscribe the postgresql.org address to the list
so the commit message is not held for moderation, but I cannot do that
right now because there seems to be a problem with my email account.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"La conclusión que podemos sacar de esos estudios es que

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes