Re: pg_restore COPY error handling

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pg_restore COPY error handling
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
* Andrew Dunstan (andrew@dunslane.net) wrote:
> this is a hopeless way of giving a reference. Many users don't keep list
> emails. If you want to refer to a previous post you should give a
> reference to the web archives.

Sorry, I'm actually pretty used to using Message IDs for references (we
do it alot on the Debian lists).  I'll try to be better in the future
though, honestly, I'm not really a big fan of the Postgres mailing list
archive setup. :/

> I assume you are referring to this post:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2006-01/msg00188.php

Yup, that's the one, thanks.

    Stephen

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore COPY error handling
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore COPY error handling