Re: Strange problem

От Jan Zach
Тема Re: Strange problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
I have the same problem (FreeBSD). In my current pgAdmin version 1.4.2 it is much more rare than in the previous one.
Fromtime to time the problem occurs even in other programs (Mozilla as I remember) so it will be a problem with
underlyingX toolkit I guess.

Regards
jan

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)
От: Desarmes François
Сообщение: Demande de support en français