Re: Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Crowson, Sarah J Ms (Contractor) Northrop Grumman
Sent: 04 May 2006 16:21
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hey All

Im a newbie to pgAdmin,  but so far it seems like a superior product.  My group does specialized things with our databases that I was hoping to add into pgAdmin.  First I was making sure there was no rules against this (I don't want to commit a NO NO),

You can do whatever you like within the terms of the licence (http://www.pgadmin.org/licence.php). If you are only using the modified version within your own organisation, and not distributing it to anyone else, you are basically free to do whatever you like.

 and also I was wondering if I could get the specifics on how you are setting up pgadmin.   What type of machine and C++ compiler are you using, etc.   Any of this stuff will, because honestly I am a better DBA then a C++ programmer. GRIN.

pgAdmin will run on Windows 2000/2003/XP, Mac OSX, Linux, FreeBSD or Solaris. On Windows we use Microsoft VC++ 6.0, and on other platforms GCC. See http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php more more details on setting up a build environment.

Regards, Dave.

От: "Crowson, Sarah J Ms (Contractor) Northrop Grumman"
Сообщение: Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)
От: "Jan Zach"
Сообщение: Re: Strange problem