The Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution

От Najib Abi Fadel
Тема The Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

i was searching for a load balancing solution for postgres, I found some ready to use software like PGCluster, Slony, pgpool and others.

It would really be nice if someone knows which one is the best taking in consideration that i have an already running application that i need to load balance.

I would also like to know if someone has used Red Hat Cluster and GFS for implementing postgresql Load balancing solution. I have alreay used that for implementing a mail load balancing solution with 2 sendmail servers running on 2 different machines but sharing the same storage.

Thanks for any help.

Najib Abi Fadel
System Administrator
Saint-Joseph University

От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL slammed by PHP creator
От: Stijn Vanroye
Сообщение: Re: select unique items in db