Re: The Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: The Best Postgresql Load Balancing Solution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 15, 2006, at 2:01 AM, Najib Abi Fadel wrote:
> i was searching for a load balancing solution for postgres, I found
> some ready to use software like PGCluster, Slony, pgpool and others.
>
> It would really be nice if someone knows which one is the best
> taking in consideration that i have an already running application
> that i need to load balance.

It really depends on what exactly you're trying to achieve, as each
has it's own strengths and weaknesses. If you don't have time to
fully research the options, you might want to hire a consultant to
help you out (there's a big, fat list of consultants on the website).
--
Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: oracle listener intercept
От: "Alain Roger"
Сообщение: Backup / export DB