Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > I've also had a commit message moderated because it contained the c word that is in c-handler. Apart from having
thatapproved, I think that specific check

is
> > stupid and should be removed. If possible, all checks on commit messages should be excluded.
>
> Yeah, some closer attention to the filter patterns would be good too.
> One of the things that got me ticked off today was having several
> messages blocked because they contained "cansel" (deliberately
> misspeeled here to avoid triggering that filter again), in the middle of

That's the c word I was talking about, if that wasn't clear for everyone.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists