Re: various spam

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: various spam
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 12:15:51PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I don't think this is worth the trouble.  It took me 20 seconds to
> reject the first 5 messages, and another 10 seconds to reject the
> following 5.

Right, I don't think it's that it's so much work now.  When I've been
in newsgroups where this started to happen, though, in short order
there were hundreds of these things.  They seem to be a DoS on
Usenet, because clueless people cross-post from all the other listed
groups.  That's mostly what I was worried about.  Anyway, we've
probably already spent more time discussing it than just dealing with
it will take :-/

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?    --attr. John Maynard Keynes

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: various spam
От: "Ivan Zolotukhin"
Сообщение: broken link on postgresql.org main page