Re: Which meta table contain the functions

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Which meta table contain the functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 06:47:10PM -0500, Alfred Zhao wrote:
>    I can get the function list via \df. Can someone tell me which meta table
> contain the function list? Thanks!

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/catalog-pg-proc.html

You can see the statements that psql runs by starting psql with the
-E (--echo-hidden) option or by executing "\set ECHO_HIDDEN".  This
is a helpful way to learn about the system catalogs.

--
Michael Fuhr

От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: Which meta table contain the functions
От: "Alexander Staubo"
Сообщение: Re: Using the GPU