Обсуждение: Which meta table contain the functions

Which meta table contain the functions

От
"Alfred Zhao"
Дата:
Group,
   I can get the function list via \df. Can someone tell me which meta table
contain the function list? Thanks!

Alfred

Re: Which meta table contain the functions

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
Hello

when you start psql with switch -E, then all used sql queries are showed.

try

psql -E yourdb
\df+ yourfce

you can find all functions in pg_proc table or information_schema.routines

Regards
Pavel Stehule

2007/6/16, Alfred Zhao <rongkai.zhao@gmail.com>:
> Group,
>    I can get the function list via \df. Can someone tell me which meta table
> contain the function list? Thanks!
>
> Alfred

> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: Which meta table contain the functions

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 06:47:10PM -0500, Alfred Zhao wrote:
>    I can get the function list via \df. Can someone tell me which meta table
> contain the function list? Thanks!

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/catalog-pg-proc.html

You can see the statements that psql runs by starting psql with the
-E (--echo-hidden) option or by executing "\set ECHO_HIDDEN".  This
is a helpful way to learn about the system catalogs.

--
Michael Fuhr