Re: "Out of memory" errors..

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: "Out of memory" errors..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lim Berger escribió:

> Thanks. I did "su postgres" and ran the ulimit command again. All
> values are the same, except for "open files" which is double in the
> case of this user (instead of 4096, it is 8192). Not sure what I can
> gather from that?

Try "su - postgres" instead (which will run the user start scripts and
may modify the ulimits for that user), but note that the ulimit can also
be changed in the script that starts the Postgres process on system
boot.

От: novnov
Сообщение: Running a stored procedure via pgagent, need an example
От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: Persistent connections in PHP