Re: How can I insert NULL into column with the type of timestamp?

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: How can I insert NULL into column with the type of timestamp?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 10:29:04AM +0800, bookman bookman wrote:
>   So it means that the column with type timestamp cannot accept a NULL
> .Is there any way I can tansfer this table into postgre?How can i deal
> with NULL in this case?

NULL values are encoded as an unquoted \N by default in PG.  You've got
a few ways of fixing things then.  Tell MS-SQL to do the same, write a
sed script to do the translation, or use the "NULL AS 'NULL'" option in
the COPY command.

  Sam

От: statman
Сообщение: Re: Hijack!
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Southern California Linux Expo