Re: Killing a session in windows

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Killing a session in windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > Huh, why is it awkward?
> >
> >     Alternatively, you can send the signal directly using <command>kill</>
> >     (or <command>pg_ctl kill TERM [process id]</>).
>
> I think we should mention Windows in there somewhere, because it isn't
> "alternatively" on Windows.

Actually, this whole change is a bit silly, because the text now says
something like:

"You can send these signals using pg_ctl kill.  Alternatively you can
use kill (or pg_ctl kill)"

In my opinion this change should be reverted.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Killing a session in windows
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Killing a session in windows