Re: Database access over the Internet...

От Michelle Konzack
Тема Re: Database access over the Internet...
Дата
Re: Database access over the Internet...  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Re: Database access over the Internet...  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@killerbytes.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Am 2008-11-15 09:53:15, schrieb Scott Marlowe:
> What's mess up is that the solution given the user DOES work.  She
> just refuses to try it, because she assumes that the mailing list
> server doesn't see the exact same CC list as her email server.  Well,
> it does, and it then drops the message outbound for her so she ONLY
> gets it from the original sender.

You did not understand the problem!!!!!!!!

My Mailbox which I use for my business is bombed by  over  50.000  spams
per day and I do already heavy filtering.  I have to read my mail  while
I am @work which mean, MOBILE using my cellphone connected to my Laptop.

Since I read the List ove another channel AND already filtering  my  own
threads (and convert it into a form which is much smaller then  E-Mails)
to get rid of the rest from the list since I am subscribed to  over  120
mailinglists and need less then 3% from it...

So, peoples now sending me PMs does not help, since it DoS my system and
make it harder for me to work since I have to walk through this messages
I do not need because I have it already seen.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full is *hideously* slow!
От: Michelle Konzack
Сообщение: Re: Database access over the Internet...