Re: Bug in Query Tool pgAdmin III 1.10.0 - Query Menu

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Bug in Query Tool pgAdmin III 1.10.0 - Query Menu
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le mardi 21 juillet 2009 à 16:38:26, Luiz K. Matsumura a écrit :
> [...]
> Just a little bug.
>
> In the query tool screen,  each time we switch from "Graphical Query
> Builder" pane to "SQL Editor" pane a new item is added
> to Menu Query : "Generate SQL from Graphical query builder model".
> If we switch 10 times then 10 entries is added to menu.
>
> Environment:
>
> Windows XP pro sp3
> PgAdmin 1.10.0

I also have the issue on Kubuntu. This patch should fix this.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

От: "Luiz K. Matsumura"
Сообщение: Opening Query tool exausting windows memory - v 1.10.0
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin goes to infinite loop