Bug in Query Tool pgAdmin III 1.10.0 - Query Menu

От Luiz K. Matsumura
Тема Bug in Query Tool pgAdmin III 1.10.0 - Query Menu
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Just a little bug.

In the query tool screen,  each time we switch from "Graphical Query
Builder" pane to "SQL Editor" pane a new item is added
to Menu Query : "Generate SQL from Graphical query builder model".
If we switch 10 times then 10 entries is added to menu.

Environment:

Windows XP pro sp3
PgAdmin 1.10.0

Best Regards,

--
Luiz K. Matsumura
Plan IT Tecnologia Informática Ltda.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: pgAdmin3 Version 1.10.0 : Crash when configuring an pgAgent job
От: "Luiz K. Matsumura"
Сообщение: Opening Query tool exausting windows memory - v 1.10.0