BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.

От runner.mei
Тема BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5588
Logged by:          runner.mei
Email address:      runner.mei@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
Operating system:   windows
that the performance is very low.
Details:

Hello, I try to build a cmdb database with using postgresql , I use a lot of
the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low,
there are 2,000,000 pieces of data when the data when a data query, it was
however spent 1672 ms, I was wrong it?

От: "Mike Parfitt"
Сообщение: BUG #5587: Installer non-default file association problem
От: "John Regehr"
Сообщение: BUG #5590: undefined shift behavior