Re: BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM, runner.mei <runner.mei@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05588
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0runner.mei
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0runner.mei@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
> Operating system: =A0 windows
ts found
> that the performance is very low.
> Details:
>
> Hello, I try to build a cmdb database with using postgresql , I use a lot=
 of
> the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low,
> there are 2,000,000 pieces of data when the data when a data query, it was
> however spent 1672 ms, I was wrong it?

Please refer to the following wiki page for information about getting
help with this problem.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlowQueryQuestions

You'll need to provide more details to get help, and it would also be
a good idea to post to the correct mailing list, which is
pgsql-performance.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5611: SQL Function STABLE promoting to VOLATILE
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #5602: Recovering from Hot-Standby file backup leads to the currupted indexes