Re: 9.2beta web issues

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 9.2beta web issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:15:00AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> BTW, I'm mainly interested in preserving the pgsql-testers mailing list
> for future use; I'm still hoping to find time to get a serious volunteer
> QA effort together, in which case it will need a mailing list.  So we
> could kill off pgsql-testers now, but I'll probably just be asking to
> revive it next year if you do.

I have never been a fan of our cycle of "let's try something --- oh,
that didn't work --- let's not tell anyone --- (years later) why is this
here".  I vote we remove it, and in the future, if we decide not to use
something, let's not assume some amazing idea is going to fix it ---
let's just remove it proactively.

http://enterprisedb.com