Re: 9.2beta web issues

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 9.2beta web issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 7/10/12 11:06 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar jul 10 13:55:26 -0400 2012:
>>
>>> apart from the typo in the second one(what automated processing btw - is
>>> that google docs?) I basically parse both version as "this is the
>>> official way to report bugs in beta/alpha", I'm not sure this is
>>> actually understood by every community member and a sensible split of
>>> traffic between -bugs and hackers...
>>
>> Yeah, we should update that description.
>
> Just let me know a suitable wording and I'll put it up in both places.

Archives:

"For active testers of PostgreSQL Alphas and Betas who want to discuss
testing."

MJ:

"The pgsql-testers mailing list is for users committed to helping with
Alpha and Beta testing of new versions of PostgreSQL to discuss testing."

BTW, I'm mainly interested in preserving the pgsql-testers mailing list
for future use; I'm still hoping to find time to get a serious volunteer
QA effort together, in which case it will need a mailing list.  So we
could kill off pgsql-testers now, but I'll probably just be asking to
revive it next year if you do.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.