Re: not able to post

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: not able to post
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joe Conway wrote:

> On 04/06/2013 12:29 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Joe Conway <joe.conway@credativ.com> writes:
> >> I've sent two messages, two times each, in the past 12 hours to
> >> the hackers list and they have not shown up. Am I caught up in
> >> some kind of moderation queue for some reason or is there some
> >> general issue with the list?
> >
> > Are you sending using your subscribed address?  I don't recall
> > having seen you post from "credativ.com" before.
>
> Actually I think both are subscribed, but I was sending from
> mail@joeconway.com and decided to try this one since the other was not
> working.

There are no pending moderation messages from you in pgsql-hackers.

If lack of subscription is the problem, you should have gotten a
"stalled" notice from Mj2.  Since evidently you didn't, I think the
problem must be elsewhere; perhaps your messages are being dropped by
the antispam mechanism.  But then you should have gotten a failed
delivery notification.  Do you happen to have logs of your mail server
showing your message being delivered?