Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Amir,

* Amir Rohan (amir.rohan@mail.com) wrote:
> I added a blurb to the wiki about this. What about the "Mail me this
> message" proposed earlier? I'd be glad to help make that happen.

I don't think anyone's really against that idea, except perhaps that we
need to try and avoid letting it be abused.

Of course, someone needs to implement it.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Amir Rohan"
Сообщение: Please link the new [[Mailing Lists]] from the wiki main page
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Wiki spam