Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Amir Rohan wrote:
> > Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 at 5:33 PM
> > From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
>
> > This is a very, very odd thread in which to be omitting the References:
> > and In-Reply-To: headers.  What's wrong with your email client?
>
> This webmail provider is awful (and gmail/hotmail/foo
> are out of the question). They randomly block outgoing smtp so
> I'm forced to you use their web interface which disrupts
> my emails in every possible way.

Uh, that's horrible.

Ooh, I see in the mail.com website that it belongs to 1&1.  Interesting.
(Some guys from that company run a PUG in Karlsruhe, DE.)  I've had the
misfortune of using their email systems and they are truly troublesome.

> I tried a new form of "attack" with this email, if it works
> I'll use it from now on.  I'm very sorry.

Yes, it seems to work now, thanks.  I hope they don't block it in the
future.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Amir Rohan"
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search