Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Amir Rohan
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 at 5:33 PM
> From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>

> This is a very, very odd thread in which to be omitting the References:
> and In-Reply-To: headers.  What's wrong with your email client?

This webmail provider is awful (and gmail/hotmail/foo
are out of the question). They randomly block outgoing smtp so
I'm forced to you use their web interface which disrupts
my emails in every possible way.

I tried a new form of "attack" with this email, if it works
I'll use it from now on.  I'm very sorry.

Amir

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed