Re: PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Amir,

* Amir Rohan (amir.rohan@zoho.com) wrote:
> Bump. Is there something more I can do to get this live on the archives?
> I've wanted to actually make use of this several times since
> implementing it.

Thanks for bumping it.

I'm afraid that we're currently waiting on Magnus to have time to
formally review the changes, which is unlikely to happen this week or
next as he's heavily involved in the PGConf.EU conference.

I agree that it'd be quite nice to have the feature, as I believe others
do, and hopefully Magnus will have time to review it after PGConf.EU.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: add "current" version link to docs page
От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer