Re: PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer

От Amir Rohan
Тема Re: PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 10/12/2015 04:56 PM, Amir Rohan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See attached patch implementing this feature, as discussed in the
> "No easy way to join existing discussion when not subscribed" thread
> <56138D2D.1000304@zoho.com>.
> As my troublesome mail client turned that thread into a mess, this
> should server as a fresh start.
>
> The patch adds a "via email" link beside "[raw] or [whole thread]"
> in the message view. A Mailqueue implementation was copied verbatim
> from pgweb and so the mail worker at
> `tools/mailqueue/send_queued_mail.py` needs to run periodically to drain
> the queue.
>

> It was agreed that restricting this feature to logged-in community users
> was necessary and sufficient, so I have added the necessary decorators
> to the view. Because the archive app isn't currently
> hooked in to the community login system, and because I cannot fix that
> without aid from the web team, they are commented out currently.
>
> Optional patch 0002 uses django's "flash" messages extension to provide
> visual feedback to the user using a very soothing shade of green.
>
> Screenshot: http://bit.ly/1R71P6U
>
> Regards,
> Amir

Bump. Is there something more I can do to get this live on the archives?
I've wanted to actually make use of this several times since
implementing it.

Regards,
Amir

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search
От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: add "current" version link to docs page