PATCH: Add "mail me this message" feature to archive viewer

See attached patch implementing this feature, as discussed in the
"No easy way to join existing discussion when not subscribed" thread
<56138D2D.1000304@zoho.com>.
As my troublesome mail client turned that thread into a mess, this
should server as a fresh start.

The patch adds a "via email" link beside "[raw] or [whole thread]"
in the message view. A Mailqueue implementation was copied verbatim
from pgweb and so the mail worker at
`tools/mailqueue/send_queued_mail.py` needs to run periodically to drain
the queue.

It was agreed that restricting this feature to logged-in community users
was necessary and sufficient, so I have added the necessary decorators
to the view. Because the archive app isn't currently
hooked in to the community login system, and because I cannot fix that
without aid from the web team, they are commented out currently.

Optional patch 0002 uses django's "flash" messages extension to provide
visual feedback to the user using a very soothing shade of green.

Screenshot: http://bit.ly/1R71P6U

Regards,
Amir

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Problem with archives -- mail gets lost
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Problem with archives -- mail gets lost