Re: Excessive # usage in URLs

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Excessive # usage in URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > * Robert Haas (robertmhaas@gmail.com) wrote:
> > > (And let me say parenthetically that the web site's insistence on
> > > adding #THE-SAME-MESSAGE-ID-THAT-IS-ALREADY-IN-THE-URL to everything
> > > is pretty annoying ... it makes the links really long for no good
> > > reason.)
> >
> > Totally agreed, this has annoyed me a number of times also.
> >
> > Magnus, others on www, anything we can do about that..?
> >

> Certainly sounds like something that's fixable. But where? I just clicked
> around a bit and I don't see it...

Flat view.

This:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CABUevEw_kEPdKFqAgFJDtwxjbbNq+bcpWrTV0ekF9ei8SdcEGg@mail.gmail.com

auto-redirects to:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CABUevEw_kEPdKFqAgFJDtwxjbbNq+bcpWrTV0ekF9ei8SdcEGg@mail.gmail.com#CABUevEw_kEPdKFqAgFJDtwxjbbNq+bcpWrTV0ekF9ei8SdcEGg@mail.gmail.com

What I'd like (and Robert, iiuc) is for the link to the first message in
the flat view not to have the # and to not redirect to the one with the
# when it's not there.

Make sense?

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Excessive # usage in URLs
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Excessive # usage in URLs