Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund wrote:

> I'd rather just initialize commit_time to parsed->xact_time.

That also works.

Probably also change its declaration to actually be TimestampTz ...

> This indeed is clearly a bug. I do wonder if anybody has a good idea
> about how to add regression tests for this? It's rather annoying that
> we have to suppress timestamps in the test_decoding tests, because
> they're obviously not reproducible...

Maybe commit two transactions with a 1s sleep in between, and verify
that the difference between the two timestamps is >= 1s and <= now()?
(I don't know the test_decoding test suite)

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] WHERE clause not used when index is used
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] WHERE clause not used when index is used