Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches
Дата
Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> It's hard to miss the fact that there are an absolutely breathtaking
> number of patches in this CommitFest - 80! - that are in the "needs
> review" state.  We really, really, really need more review to happen -

Many of "needs review" state patches already have reviewer(s). Do you
mean we want more reviewers in addition to them for such patches?

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions