Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9 March 2016 at 07:18, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:

Many of "needs review" state patches already have reviewer(s). Do you
mean we want more reviewers in addition to them for such patches?

Yeah. Personally I'm not too confident about what precisely is required to move a patch from needs-review to ready-for-committer. I've done a chunk of review for a number of patches, but I'm not always confident saying "all clear, proceed".

От: Andreas Karlsson
Сообщение: Re: syslog configurable line splitting behavior
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: fun with "Ready for Committer" patches