Re: Account request

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Account request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce,

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 11:23:58AM +0300, Sequel Info wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to ask for a “editor" privileges for the wiki (https://
> > wiki.postgresql.org/). The reason is that I want to add SEQUEL for PostgreSQL (
> > http://sequel.tech) to "Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools”. The account
> > may be “sequel”, “sequel_postgresql” or “sequel_for_postgresql” - whatever is
> > available and fits best.
>
> You shouldn't just add items to the TODO list.  You need to discuss it
> on the community email lists to get acceptance before adding it.

This request was not about the TODO list but about the "Community Guide
to PostgreSQL GUI Tools":

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

Which is just a list of various GUI tools for connecting to PG.  Adding
another one to that list seems entirely reasonable and I don't believe
it really requires discussion as there is no policy, as far as I'm
aware, regarding what can be listed there (there's certainly all kinds
of things there).

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-hackers
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Account request