Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 07:04:06AM +0100, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> Hello Bruce,
>
> >On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:21:33AM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >>Web team, any thoughts on the CSS details?
> >
> >I think I did some CSS long ago to adjust font sizes for certain font
> >types on our website.  Should I find that?
>
> Dunno. Maybe?
>
> The issue is the 1.3em associated to code, because when code is used within
> code, the 1.3 multiplier accumulates and things get bigger and bigger.
>
> Now the font size fixing is a good thing because courrier like fonts are
> somehow too small, it just must not accumulate, hence the suggested
> solutions, one of which should be applied.

OK, it was Javascript, not CSS.  Here is what I think I did to fix the
fonts:
https://github.com/postgres/pgweb/blob/master/media/js/monospacefix.js

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Further UTF8/MIME fixes for the commitfest app
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild