Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>> Now the font size fixing is a good thing because courrier like fonts are
>> somehow too small, it just must not accumulate, hence the suggested
>> solutions, one of which should be applied.
>
> OK, it was Javascript, not CSS.  Here is what I think I did to fix the
> fonts:
>
>     https://github.com/postgres/pgweb/blob/master/media/js/monospacefix.js

Indeed, this javascript does generates the faulty display based on a
dynamic evaluation of relative font sizes. That's fun.

Maybe just generate a fixed size instead so as to avoid accumulation on
nesting?

--
Fabien.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Please remove onerous /^\s*config\b/i body filter.