Re: [pgsql-www] wiki editor privs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] wiki editor privs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Schneider wrote:
> Hello. I'm a newcomer to the pg community, spending some time right
> now looking into pg10 new features. I noticed the New_in_postgres_10
> wiki page but it hasn't been updated in a little while. Is the
> community usually open to newcomers taking a swing at updating wiki
> pages? I would love to update this page as i work through the v10
> updates from a user perspective.  My postgresql.org login is jer.

That would be great; that page is in desperate need of some serious
editing.  I've given you editor privs.

Please see equivalent pages for previous releases for some content and
formatting ideas:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.5
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewIn96

BTW I think we could do with a new category, say
[Category:New_PostgreSQL_Features] where all such pages could be listed
together.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Schneider
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] wiki editor privs
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] RC1 Release Announcement Page Content Oddity