Re: Typo in Japanese translation of psql.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Typo in Japanese translation of psql.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 06:14:24PM +0900, Yugo Nagata wrote:
> However, I think you have to submit the whole po file to Patch Tracker[1]
> instead of a patch according to the wiki [2].
>
> [1] https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgtranslation
> [2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NLS

My understanding is that all this class of bugs is fixed into the
translation git tree first, and then patched in block back to Postgres.
Peter Eisentraut does that usually.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Typo in Japanese translation of psql.
От: Taiki Kondo
Сообщение: RE: Typo in Japanese translation of psql.