Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On 2018-08-16 11:19:49 -0400, Jim Mlodgenski wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> > Jimbo assured me at PGCon that Amazon were going to ensure those packages
> > were kept up to date in the normal schedule.
> >
> > Jim, do you know what's happening?

> Yea, we are working on getting them out ASAP. Because of the acquisition,
> our build servers are now sitting in physical locations where people don't
> regularly work. In this particular case, they are sitting in our NJ office
> which had a power outage long enough the the UPS drained requiring someone
> to physically hit the button to power up the servers so we can do the
> builds. We're working on moving the builds to this newfangled thing called
> the cloud so we don't have the problem in the future. :-)
>
>  I'll ask the team to give me an ETA and report back.

FWIW, I find this pretty damning given that there's been new security
release for a week: You've added no notes about it to the bigsql
download page. Pinged nobody, to get the downloadlinks temporarily
adorned with a warning on the pg site. And then there's the issue that
the dates besides the releases on the download page are referencing the
date of the newest set of minor releases, but aren't actually new.

This is ridiculously intransparent.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads
От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads