Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 4:19 PM, Jim Mlodgenski <jimm@postgresconf.org> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 06:00:30AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Random observation: http://www.openscg.com/bigsql/postgresql/installers/
> seems to indicate that packages aren't updated anymore. While it says
> "(09-Aug-18)" besides the major versions, it does not actually in fact
> have the last set of minor releases.  I suspect that's related to
> openscg's acquisition by amazon?  Either they need to catch up, or we
> need to take down the page and probably alert people about that fact.

Forwarding Andres's email above to www for research.

Jimbo assured me at PGCon that Amazon were going to ensure those packages were kept up to date in the normal schedule.

Jim, do you know what's happening?

Yea, we are working on getting them out ASAP. Because of the acquisition, our build servers are now sitting in physical locations where people don't regularly work. In this particular case, they are sitting in our NJ office which had a power outage long enough the the UPS drained requiring someone to physically hit the button to power up the servers so we can do the builds. We're working on moving the builds to this newfangled thing called the cloud so we don't have the problem in the future. :-)

 I'll ask the team to give me an ETA and report back.

Thanks Jim.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Jim Mlodgenski
Сообщение: Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads