Re: Missing mail list archive items

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Missing mail list archive items
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Greetings,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> <152940707697.1452.4922154343836581163@wrigleys.postgresql.org>
> (the original report of bug #15248) is not present in
> the mail list archives.  For that matter, I also don't see
> <E9FA92C2921F31408041863B74EE4C2001AEF9CFB2@CCPMAILDAG03.cantab.local>
> which was a shortly-later followup from the submitter.  WTF?

We were able to recover the physical server, determine which messages
were missing from the outage (25 in all) and get them restored.

So, those are now in the archives, along with 23 other messages across
pgsql-hackers, pgsql-general, pgsql-bugs, and pgadmin-hackers.

Please let us know if you see any issues or have any questions.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Problem with OpenSCG downloads
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing mail list archive items