Re: pgsql: Add flag values in WAL description to all heap records

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add flag values in WAL description to all heap records
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:02:46AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Just noticed: ISTM we should also print the infobits_set flags in
> xl_heap_lock and xl_heap_lock_updated.  I can add those.

OK, feel free to do so if you have time, or I can add them myself if
you would like me to do so.  Another thing I was wondering is if we
should show the information of individual tuples data for
XLOG_HEAP2_FREEZE_PAGE records (under a different option?).
--
Michael

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: pgsql: Use 64 bit type for BufFileSize().
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: pgsql: Increase the number of possible random seeds per time period.