Re: pgsql: Update pg_upgrade test for reg* to include regrole andregnamesp

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Update pg_upgrade test for reg* to include regrole andregnamesp
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2018-11-27 00:43:43 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Update pg_upgrade test for reg* to include regrole and regnamespace.
>
> This has broken all the back-branch cross-version upgrade tests,

Hm, darn it. Gotta rewrite the query to reference those new types
without the regtype casts (as to_regtype without errors doesn't exist
far enough back). Seems easier than having a version check for the
different types.

> to go along with the HEAD cases you already broke :-(

The cross-version bug around pg_largeobject_metadata ought to be fixed
now. I'm hoping for a response by Andrew about the ordering bit, you're
welcome to opine on that too.

I see that prairiedog
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prairiedog&dt=2018-11-27%2005%3A30%3A39
failed just it's last run, but I'm not clear whether that's just a
random failure, or something I can't don't recognize without further
information.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Update pg_upgrade test for reg* to include regrole and regnamesp
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix ac218aa4f6 to work on versions before 9.5.