Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints Поиск
От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:20:14AM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2018/12/17 11:06, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> It seems that the call to relation_close should happen after
>> CacheInvalidateRelcache.  Damn..

That was the issue and this is actually exactly like what has been fixed
in 8082bea2.

> What a blunder!  Sorry. :(

No problem.  I have committed a fix after reproducing the failure
manually and checking the fix.  This should cool down prion now.
--
Michael

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints
От: Amit Langote