Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints Поиск
От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2018/12/17 12:52, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 11:20:14AM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
>> On 2018/12/17 11:06, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> It seems that the call to relation_close should happen after
>>> CacheInvalidateRelcache.  Damn..
>
> That was the issue and this is actually exactly like what has been fixed
> in 8082bea2.
>
>> What a blunder!  Sorry. :(
>
> No problem.  I have committed a fix after reproducing the failure
> manually and checking the fix.  This should cool down prion now.

Thank you!

Regards,
Amit

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15554: Broken pipe when doing a COPY of a parallel query