Re: COPY command returns "ERROR: invalid XML content"

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: COPY command returns "ERROR: invalid XML content"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 08:45:40PM -0700, Konstantin Izmailov wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm using libpq (v10) to import lots of xml files into a PG10 table. I
>noticed if number of records imported exceeds 2100 then the following error
>is returned:
>ERROR:  invalid XML content
>DETAIL:  line 1: Couldn't find end of Start Tag
>timeBasedFileNamingAndTriggerin line 1
>logFile.%d{yyyy-MM-dd}.%i.html</fileNamePattern><timeBasedFileNamingAndTriggerin

My guess is this is an issue/limitation in libxml2, which we use to
parse and process XML. What libxml2 version you have installed? Can you
share an example of a XML document to reproduce the issue?

regards

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: RowDescription message
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Install postgres on rhel 7