Re: pgsql: Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi Magnus,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2020 at 09:22:40AM +0000, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Use the non-deprecated TG_TABLE_MAME in test trigger
>
> Commit 3a9ae3d2068 (back in 2006) deprecated TG_RELNAME
> in favor of TG_TABLE_NAME, but the existing usage in test
> cases has remained till today. Change to use TG_TABLE_NAME
> instead (TG_RELNAME is still covered by a test case).

I think that you should be careful to add the "Discussion:" tag in the
commit message.  These are really useful to keep track of the
thread(s) where a specific problem was discussed (applies as well to
13cfa02, 5d1833f, and other commits done the same day).

Thanks,
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix minor issues with new unicode {de,re}composition code
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Add GUC_LIST_INPUT and GUC_LIST_QUOTE to unix_socket_directories